Sorry LiveChat is only available during normal office opening hours, Monday to Friday
If you’re a CHS customer you have free access to our advice, community and learning services, which includes Money Matters, Training Matters and Community Matters. You’ll find links to these services on the left of this page but here are some basics about the services:
- Contacting us:
- You can contact us anytime between Monday and Friday (9am – 5 pm) either by phone, e-mail or text.
- Phone: 01223 713 768
- E-mail: email@example.com
- We’re interested in your experience of our service. If you’re disappointed then please contact us as soon as possible so that we can put it right. Please click here to our Complaints Policy.
- We’ll also ask for your views once you’ve received our service.
- You can also earn Time Credits with us by telling us more about your experiences. Ask your Advisor about this.
- We won’t pass on any information to third parties unless you allow us to or we’re legally or contractually required to.
- Our people
- We employ people because they’ve got the skills and attitude to provide a great service. If you’d like to help us make sure we get it right we provide opportunities for customers to interview new recruits. Please contact our Customer Involvement Officer on 01223 713 769 if you’d like to help with this.
- So you can be sure that we’re delivering a good quality service we are accredited with the matrix standard.
- Our experience is that the best quality services, outcomes, and lasting benefit is created by working with customers and other stakeholders. You can find out more about our partnerships, here.
[ back ]