Sorry LiveChat is only available during normal office opening hours, Monday to Friday
Advice about learning and work
“I found the service absolutely excellent, and with the help of my Advisor, it has given me a great confidence boost, and a lot to look forward to now. Thank you.”
“This is a fantastic service. I would recommend this service to anyone in my position. Jo has helped me to identify a clear pathway back to work - I really hope I can make a meaningful contribution now thanks to her advice.”
“Jo was excellent, she took her time to explain everything, made me feel comfortable. She was great.”
We all need advice from time to time but it’s not always easy to know where to find it! Are you worried about your job or even just lost it? Ever wanted to try something new but don’t know where to start? Plan to go back to work at some point and want to brush up on your skills first? Not sure how to get an employer to notice you?
All CHS customers may access our Training Matters service for information advice and guidance on education, training and employment matters. There is no need to travel, we can come to you. We can help with:
- Improving your chances of getting the job you want
- Help with finding the right training courses for you, advice on writing your cv, and advice on applying for jobs. Click here for free self-help tools.
- Working out what you want to do and how to get there
- Understanding the skills you already have and making a plan for learning new ones. Click here for free self-help tools.
- Brushing up on any rusty Maths or English skills
Everybody who has used the service would recommend it to a friend.
For more information please contact our New Horizons Co-ordinator on 01223 713 768 or click here to contact us.
[ back ]